What Can Tea Be For You?
Once I believed that tea was limited to the sachel, the water, and the leaf. There was nothing wrong with that, but as you can read in my story of how my tea journey started, my mind was limited on just how much influence tea could have on my life.
Once the door was opened, a passion awoke. That passion, and curiosity can be yours as well. Or if it is a simple switch to tea from coffee or simply wanting ot learn more, you will find it all here!
What’s The Latest?
- 5 Ways Tea May Help You With StressStress is something we all experience. I tend to have more of it than usual because I have higher anxiety. If you read more about my story in my post about how I started drinking tea, you’ll see that coffee had turned on me. Tea came into my life more after deciding to move away from coffee. After drinking tea more … Read more
- Tea Books, 5 You Shouldn’t Live WithoutYou may be surprised to hear this, but tons of tea books exist. Tea books range from purely informative to stories of individuals’ tea journies. Although I had been drinking tea, I didn’t know how vast tea was until I read my first book. That catapulted me into my passion and nerdy obsession with it today. Over my journey, I have … Read more
- Shino Competition Kamairicha ReviewShino is a green tea I wasn’t expecting, in a good way! I drink Many Japanese green teas that tend to be in the Sencha or Gyokuro processing style, not Shino. It brings a different perspective and new flavor profiles. Shino is an award-winning competition-grade Kamairicha by Ikkyu. Kamairicha is pan-fried, which is part of the difference from other Japanese green … Read more
- 5 Great Suggestions For An Awesome Tea CupWhat is tea without a tea cup? The absolute most essential tool for a tea drinker, unless of course, the trend moves to sipping from your cupped hands. Tea mugs are where I started, because I was drinking, mainly, bagged teas or loose leaf English Breakfast, and chai tea blends. However, as I moved deeper into my practice, I discovered how … Read more
- 5 Father’s Day Tea Gift Ideas To Help Him Get BrewingFather’s Day is right around the corner. If the father in your life has been looking into upping his tea game, you want to make sure he has the best tea and accessories to keep his passion going. Maybe he is also new to tea and looking for what direction to go. I love drinking tea with my dad. Because of … Read more
- 4 Fabulous Tea Kettles And What They OfferA tea kettle is a difference maker in the tea brewing process. You don’t have to invest in a super expensive tea kettle early in your journey. Many affordable options work great. You may also want multiple tea kettles for tea brewing in any situation. That is entirely normal and even smart. Multiple tea kettles almost becomes necessary if you become … Read more