What Can Tea Be For You?
Once I believed that tea was limited to the sachel, the water, and the leaf. There was nothing wrong with that, but as you can read in my story of how my tea journey started, my mind was limited on just how much influence tea could have on my life.
Once the door was opened, a passion awoke. That passion, and curiosity can be yours as well. Or if it is a simple switch to tea from coffee or simply wanting ot learn more, you will find it all here!
What’s The Latest?
- 4 Fabulous Tea Kettles And What They OfferA tea kettle is a difference maker in the tea brewing process. You don’t have to invest in a super expensive tea kettle early in your journey. Many affordable options work great. You may also want multiple tea kettles for tea brewing in any situation. That is entirely normal and even smart. Multiple tea kettles almost becomes necessary if you become […]
- The Brown Palace, Denver ReviewThe Brown Palace Hotel is steeped (see what I did there?) in history and has an outstanding afternoon tea service. This hotel opened in 1892 and was a bedrock for individuals moving west to participate in gold and silver mining. I was excited when my wife told me she had found an afternoon tea service at the historic hotel! The moment […]
- Ku Cha, House Of Tea ReviewKu Cha, House Of Tea was a stop in Denver, summer of 2021. I was traveling for a wedding with my wife, and anytime we go to a new place, I have to check out the local tea establishments! Ku Cha, House Of Tea was not a disappointment. This tea house wasn’t exactly what I was expecting when we went in. […]
- What Is Matcha, 6 Fun Facts For Beginners!When it comes to learning about what is matcha, education could go on for days. There isn’t a coffee shop, health section of the grocery store, or even a restaurant where you cannot find something with matcha these days. It certainly has taken over the world. In history, matcha has had quite a journey starting with the Chinese and being […]
- The Village Tea House ReviewThe Village Tea House is a quaint and traditional experience. It is perfect if you have never been to a tea house, or if you are a seasoned tea drinker, you will find it to be in line with others you have been to. Located right next to North Wales, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, you will want to stop here. In this […]
- How To Make A Simple Matcha LatteA matcha latte is delicious and can provide that morning or afternoon jolt. What I love about making this homemade is that I choose the matcha and can keep the sugar low. Many coffee-based establishments where you can order a matcha latte tend to use a matcha and sugar mix. It has been a relatively mild winter, but that doesn’t stop […]